Keyword researching has been the primary content planning task. It might be an essential part of SEO. Identifying the right keywords for your topic or product is an essential step in getting your website into the top of the search engine. Profitable keyword research helps you find what people are looking for. It is not always about getting tons of visitors to your website, but about getting the right kind of visitors.
Keyword research tools will help you to estimate the accurate search volume for a particular keyword, discover search trends, and get more information on finding niche business related keywords. These keyword research tools can provide you with such a broad list of keyword ideas that you are doubtful about running out of the content ideas any time soon!
In this article, we take a look at the best keyword research tools for SEO that will help you discover keywords that are popular and can drive traffic to your website.
Google keyword planner is a regular starting point for keyword research. It is a free keyword research tool offered by Google that provides an estimate of the search volume based on keywords. Google keyword planner has the combined functionality of the keyword research tool for SEO and traffic estimator. Google keyword planner is an efficient tool for either big or small bloggers. The key benefit of this tool is easy to see: you can drag information directly from Google, which is the world’s biggest search engine you are most likely to target when optimizing your website.
- Search based on your required keywords
- Target based on your required country or language, remove negative words and display Google results.
- Offer average monthly search results with a trend graph which indicates the volume of topical searches
Ubersuggest was the first Google to suggest scraper. It provides the top 10 results for what keyword you search plus hundreds of other alternatives. Ubersuggest still generates keyword ideas from Google search suggestions. It provides you data on each keyword like search volume, CPC, keyword difficulty, and many more.
- It returns the top 10 for every letter. If I type in ‘Keyword Research,’ it will provide me the top 10 related searches. Ubersuggest also shows me the searches for 2 or 3-word combinations for every letter of the alphabet.
- It also filters results by required language. You can indicate that you want to see the search results for a particular language.
- Ubersuggest also filter results by type. The options offered in the drop-down box are images, websites, news, recipes, and shopping.
SemRush is the most favorite keyword research tool that provides beneficial information about how you or your competitors rank in search results. It has more than 95 million keywords in its database and covers millions of domains. SemRush offers the most researched keywords or phrases for your keyword search queries and also provides related keywords. SemRush provides you the top-ranked website for your search keyword. It is used by 300k+ webmasters currently.
- It provides the keywords that your competitors are ranking for.
- SemRush provides common keywords with competitors. It can provide a list of competitors that are ranking for a lot of the same keywords.
- It also offers potential ad traffic.
- It can also provide you search results, trends, and organic results related to your search query.
Long Tail Pro is another powerful and competitive keyword research tool which has the ability to target multiple keywords. It allows you to do keyword research and find out how your competitors rank within search results. Long Tail Pro allows us to generate thousands of unique long-tail keywords based on a single keyword.
- Long Tail Pro Provides hundreds of long-tail keywords from one keyword search.
- It allows you to find the competitiveness of each keyword. It helps in determining if you should target the niche.
- Long Tail Pro monitors your keyword ranking in Yahoo, Bing, and Google.
Wordstream is the best keyword research tool for managing your pay per click ad campaigns through Google. It is a free keyword research tool for the first thirty searches. It never hurts to become familiar with what Wordstream has to provide. It provides the best keyword research tool similar to Google keyword planner. Wordstream is one of the most user-friendly keyword research tools in SEO.
- It provides similar results to the Google keyword planner. Wordstream provides average searches per month.
- It also provides a competitor website crawler to discover keywords that your competitors are targeting on their websites.
Wordtracker is one of the popular keyword research tools in SEO. It provides a vast 340 million database from which you can find out what is your target keyword. You can also find out what your target audience are entering into search engines and how many time you required keyword has been entered.
- It can analyze what your competitors are doing.
- It allows you to access high-level keyword performance metrics
- It is straightforward to use and understand.